Welcome to Skyline Hatch Further Mathematics 3/4 Weekly Topic Tests!
GRAPHS & RELATIONS
This module will cover exam style questions in following areas:
- The gradient of a straight line
- The general equation of a straight line
- Finding the equation of a straight line
- Equation of a straight line in intercept form
- Linear models
- Simultaneous equations
- Problems involving simultaneous linear equations
- Break-even analysis
- Line segment graphs
- Step graphs
- Non-linear graphs
- Relations of the form y = kxn for n = 1, 2, 3, –1, –2
- Linear representation of non-linear relations
- Regions defined by an inequality
- Regions defined by two inequalities
- Feasible regions
- Objective functions
How the Maths Weekly Test works:
- Complete the weekly test by Wednesday night
- Mark your answers against those uploaded
- Complete the survey from the link below, where you upload your results
- Attend the live class on Thursday at 6:30-7:30pm
Our Weekly Maths Tests will help you:
- Identify and minimise knowledge gaps
- Alleviate stress and anxiety
- Effectively apply concepts and knowledge
- Track your progress and retention
- Perfect your time management skills
Meet your tutors
Alice graduated from Caulfield Grammar School in 2018 with an ATAR of 98.85. She is currently studying a Bachelor of Science, majoring in physiology, at the University of Melbourne with a goal to pursue a career in medicine. As a Further Maths tutor at Skyline Hatch, she hopes to help her students grow more passionate about maths, and strengthen their understanding of mathematical concepts that are beneficial beyond the classroom.
Hi everyone! My name is Alice Nowicki and I am the lead tutor for Further Maths! On behalf of Skyline Hatch, I would like to extend a warm welcome to you!
I am very excited to begin working with you and I look forward to getting to know you over the coming weeks. Together, we will work to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to help you achieve your full potential in VCE Further Mathematics!
Please email me if you have any questions or concerns. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Adrian Ferdinand. I graduated from the Skyline Program and Keysborough Secondary College in 2011 and achieved an ATAR of 95.95 with a perfect score for Further Mathematics. I have been tutoring Further Mathematics for 10+ years and I’m extremely passionate about teaching and motivating students to achieve their full potential!
On behalf of Skyline Hatch, I would like to extend a warm welcome to you!