Access the Masterclass Resources below
Get keen for the first Specialist SAC of the year! In this masterclass we’ll be going through a practice SAC I’ve written designed to get you comfortable for your upcoming applications task. We’ll be going through a bunch of things including:
- Rational functions
- The absolute value function
- Reciprocal circular functions
- Inverse circular functions
- Second derivatives (including applications to concavity)
- Implicit differentiation
- Using trigonometric identities to solve integrals
- Finding arc length
- Solving differential equations using separation of variables
- and much more!
You will come away with a really great set of solutions on some really tricky questions and hopefully a bit of confidence that you’ll kill the SAC 🙂
See you there!
Note: I won’t be going through super specific CAS-related stuff like syntax, defining functions, etc. This is something I expect you to know/ask your teacher about/google during or after the lesson.