Welcome to Skyline Hatch Mathematical Methods 1/2 Weekly Tests!
Our Weekly Maths Tests will help you:
- Identify and minimise knowledge gaps
- Alleviate stress and anxiety
- Effectively apply concepts and knowledge
- Track your progress and retention
- Perfect your time management skills
How the Maths Weekly Test works:
- You will receive a test each week to complete in your own time under timed conditions
- Tests will be based on single or multiple areas of study
- Formats include multiple choice, extended response questions, tech able and tech free questions (Maths Methods specific)
- During the live check-in session, our experienced tutors will work through the solution step by step and provide guidance on how to optimise answers, highlight common errors and things to watch out for.
- This interactive forum will also enable tutors and students to share their best tips and tricks.
- You will self-correct and assess during the live session
- Sessions will be recorded so that you can review the content
- You will be required log their scores and reflections to track progress
Meet your tutor
Peshala (“Paysh”) Dissanayake is a Math Methods and Specialist Mathematics Tutor with Skyline Hatch. He is a University of Melbourne student studying a Bachelor of Biomedicine, and is also currently attending Trinity College.