Welcome to Skyline Hatch Weekly Maths Tests – Mathematical Methods 3/4!
Our Weekly Maths Tests will help you:
- Identify and minimise knowledge gaps
- Alleviate stress and anxiety
- Effectively apply concepts and knowledge
- Track your progress and retention
- Perfect your time management skills
How the Maths Weekly Test works:
- You will receive a test each week to complete in your own time under timed conditions
- Tests will be based on single or multiple areas of study
- Formats include multiple choice, extended response questions, tech able and tech free questions (Maths Methods specific)
- During the live check-in session, our experienced tutors will work through the solution step by step and provide guidance on how to optimise answers, highlight common errors and things to watch out for.
- This interactive forum will also enable tutors and students to share their best tips and tricks.
- You will self-correct and assess during the live session
- Sessions will be recorded so that you can review the content
- You will be required log your scores and reflections to track progress
Meet your tutor
Saskia is a Maths Methods Tutor for Skyline. She just graduated from year 12 last year and she is currently studying Science/Engineering at Monash University. She is passionate about helping students improve their confidence and understanding of methods content in order to achieve their best in the subject!
Outside of Uni and Skyline, Saskia loves to play sport including basketball and netball which she used to play both with her old school friends and Monash. She also loves going camping and 4wding with her family and family friends.