Get ahead with our GAT Hack bundle – Join our online GAT Preparation Masterclass on Wednesday 26th May and Stress Hack on Thursday 2nd June – learn strategies that will not only prepare VCE students for the GAT, but avoid panic and improve overall writing, reading and problem-solving skills.
Throughout our two-hour GAT preparation masterclass, VCE students will learn what to expect during the GAT and how to best approach it. Students will work through practice questions whilst receiving tips and tricks from our experienced tutors who aced the GAT.
Maximise these results and pair the GAT preparation masterclass with Leah Davidson’s Stress Hack – learn how to control fears and anxieties whilst working under pressure. It is a must have training for anyone who worries about how they will perform in SACs, exams, public speaking, auditions or interviews!
GAT PREPARATION MASTERCLASS – Wednesday, 26th May at 5pm
This Masterclass is designed to minimise the uncertainty surrounding the GAT and to provide you with some solid tips and tricks for success! Throughout our two-hour session, you will learn what to expect during the GAT and how to best approach it. You will also have the opportunity to work through practice questions with experienced tutors.
What you will learn:
- What the GAT involves and why it’s important
- How to approach the two writing tasks
- Key strategies for STEM and humanities multiple choice questions
How this will help:
- Eliminate uncertainty surrounding the GAT, helping you to perform better on the day
- Walk into the GAT with a plan for tackling each section
- Work through sample multiple choice questions with experienced tutors
- Have all your questions answered by experienced tutors
- Learn from past students who understand what VCE is like
- Learn strategies that will not only prepare you for the GAT, but improve your overall writing, reading and problem-solving skills
LEAH DAVIDSON PRESENTS FOR SKYLINE ‘STRESS HACK’ – Thursday, 3rd June at 5pm
How to avoid panic when working under pressure – weaponisation for exams, tests, presentations, interviews!
Science-backed personal development session to help young people understand, manage and overcome the often debilitating feelings of stress while working under pressure. This highly transferrable life skill will serve young people throughout life when they are faced with stressful situations like sitting exams, public speaking and important interviews. And what’s really wonderful is that with the confidence that this session builds in young people, they are more likely to put themselves ‘out there’ and take risks because they know that they have the skills to manage the stress that may arise.