Tuesday, 13th April (10:00am-12:00pm)
The VCE English 3/4- Argument Analysis Masterclass is the ultimate SAC preparation tool.
This interactive session is designed to help you refine your argument analysis skills to best prepare you for the SAC and the exam!
By the end of this session, you will have a more comprehensive understanding of argument analysis, including:
- How to properly identify the arguments, contention, audience, and tone at a sophisticated level
- How to annotate an article
- How to analyse, not summarise, an article
- How to write an A+ argument analysis essay
- How to analyse an article
- How to structure an argument analysis essay + examples
- Analyse an article together
- Break down a sample argument analysis essay
Please note: Year 11 students are welcome to join, however please note this content will be delivered at a Year 12 level
We know how important SACs are and how stressful they can be – that’s why we’ve created the Skyline Hatch SAC Preparation Masterclass series.
The Skyline Hatch Masterclasses are a brilliant complement to classroom learning and will equip students with tried-and-tested tips, tricks and strategies to help maximise SAC marks and achieve VCE success.