Thursday, 15th April 2021 (5pm-7pm)
The Skyline Hatch VCE Further Maths 3/4 – Recursion & Financial SAC Masterclass is the ultimate SAC preparation tool.
This Masterclass is designed to prepare you for the Recursion and Financial Mathematics SAC and will cover modelling growth and decay using recursion and modelling reducing balance loans and annuities.
We will learn:
* The types of recurrence relations
* How to model linear growth and decay
* Rules for nth term in a sequence modelling linear growth or decay
* How to model geometric growth and decay
* Rules for nth term in a sequence modelling geometric growth or decay
* Nominal and effective interest rates
* Analysing reducing-balance loans with recurrence relations
* How to use the Financial solver
* Reducing balance loans and their applications
* Interest-only loans and their applications
* Annuities and their applications
* Perpetuities and their applications
* Annuity investments and their applications
Your Masterclass Tutor is Adrian Ferdinand. Graduate of the Skyline Program and Keysborough Secondary College in 2011 and achieved an ATAR of 95.95 with a perfect score for Further Mathematics. Now with over a decade of tutoring Further Mathematics, Adrian brings his extreme passion for teaching and motivating students to achieve their full potential!
We know how important SACs are and how stressful they can be – that’s why we’ve created the Skyline Hatch SAC Preparation Masterclass series.
The Skyline Hatch Masterclasses are a brilliant complement to classroom learning and will equip students with tried-and-tested tips, tricks and strategies to help maximise SAC marks and achieve VCE success.