Wednesday, 26th May 2021
Although every Year 12 student must complete the General Achievement Test (GAT), there is still a lot of uncertainty surrounding what this test involves and what is required to achieve strong results.
Don’t spend hours listening to contradictory advice, aimlessly looking through practice questions or writing essays with no clear direction – instead, come along to the Skyline Hatch masterclass! Here, you will find all the information you need in one place, delivered by past students who aced the GAT.
This Masterclass is designed to minimise the uncertainty surrounding the GAT and to provide you with some solid tips and tricks for success!
Throughout our two-hour session, you will learn what to expect during the GAT and how to best approach it. You will also have the opportunity to work through practice questions with experienced tutors.
What you will learn:
- What the GAT involves and why it’s important
- How to approach the two writing tasks
- Key strategies for STEM and humanities multiple choice questions
How this will help:
- Eliminate uncertainty surrounding the GAT, helping you to perform better on the day
- Walk into the GAT with a plan for tackling each section
- Work through sample multiple choice questions with experienced tutors
- Have all your questions answered by experienced tutors
- Learn from past students who understand what VCE is like
- Learn strategies that will not only prepare you for the GAT, but improve your overall writing, reading and problem-solving skills
The Skyline Hatch Masterclasses are a brilliant complement to classroom learning and will equip students with tried-and-tested tips, tricks and strategies to help achieve VCE success.